We had a slow week last week-nothing blog worthy. Yesterday we met our friends Paula and Todd at the zoo for the afternoon. I was not too psyched about spending a hot afternoon walking around the zoo, but the clouds rolled in right after we got there and it was very nice out. And going so close to closing time meant no crowds, so it ended up being a great afternoon.
5 comments:
Let me see his hair!!!! Looks like a fun day. He is too cute
Great post. Wish I had been there! Love the photo with the elephant. And show us the kid's hair!
Hide his hair all you want. Then you won't end up with 2 months of dreadful hair photos (aka Zephyr December and January). ;)
The zoo looks like lots of fun - and here's a third vote for seeing his hair!
That elephant looks pretty realistic -- I kind of did a double-take!
Post a Comment