Thursday, August 13, 2009

Beautiful Boulder Babies






8 comments:

Jenny said...

Our kids are seriously awesome.

Little Miss Nelson said...

I love these pictures. Two very cute babies!

Jill said...

who took these pictures?! you need to bottle and sell whatever it is that got 2 babies/toddlers to smile at the same time. super cute. your parents must be going crazy over these photos.

diana said...

Jill - you're right - I am going crazy over the pictures. I can't wait to see more!

GRP said...

These two little ones, so cute, in that beautiful setting--makes my heart sing. They are besutiful!

Sweet Baby James said...

I took them at Chataqua Park. I took over 100 pictures in about 5 minutes and most of them involved one of them running away. Then 2 ladies walked by and both kids smiled like crazy at them. I should post some of the out takes-there are some pretty bad ones!

diana said...

I'd love to see a few of the outtakes!

Grampa Jim said...

These make for a great new desktop background for my monitors.