A very out of order random collection of photos from the rest of Jenny, Ian, and Zephyr's visit.
Here are James and Zephyr all dressed up to meet their extended family-The Bartles and DeMers and take part in their first BFD dinner.
James was madly in love with Joe and his moustache. Sorry dad, I think you may need to try and grow one before you see him next. He is already asking Tim to grown one, and that is physically impossible.


James and Z loved playing in the fountain in the backyard.


We ate lunch at The Sink when we were in Boulder on Thursday, so we had to add James and Zephyr's names to the ceiling.

James would not let go of his new CU football from Uncle EE, even to eat lunch.

With Uncle EE and Chip.

On CU's campus.

Books before bed with Z and Uncle EE.

Playing in his new favorite piece of clothing:his CU football jersey from Uncle EE.



A couple more from the Rockies game on Tuesday.


Trying on Zephyr's hat-too small.

This was the first time that James and Zephyr have been together that they have both been healthy and both been walking. They became good buddies this visit and enjoyed playing together a lot. James woke up every morning this week yelling, "Zephyr! Uncle EE!" from his crib. Even though my family does not live in Colorado, I am so glad that they are still such a huge part of James' life.
4 comments:
Is it too archtypical for Grampas If I suggest it's time James got a haircut?
Boo Dad! Jamsey's hair is awesome.
Honest to Pete, Jim and Diana, are those two daughters of yours amazingly photogenic! They look wonderful and your grandchildren, much like ours(!), are very sweet and cute too.
Geez, I love this blog. I have looked at all the pictures again and again. I am homesick for the Z girl, Jenny and Ian. Thanks for letting me in on your family fun.
Post a Comment