Last night we took Jenny, Ian, and Zephyr to a Rockies game (Jenny and Z's first). It was a perfect evening for a game. And when we got there we were excited to find out it was dollar hot dog night-you gotta love that. James and I were not in the mood for hot dogs, so Tim used all of our coupons and ate 3. Holland, Kris and Riley also joined us for the game. Here are all the mamas and kids at the game.
James was starting to get tired and when the Rockies got a home run and the crowd went wild, James was not impressed. Here he is with the home run fountains. He was not feeling the love.

All the babies, I mean toddlers, did great and made it until the end of the 6th inning-we just missed singing Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
5 comments:
6 innings is further than I have ever made it through a ball game. I'm with you, James.
We had so much fun with you guys last night, thanks for the invite!
So fun - and Katy, you might look tanner than Alec and I combined in that first pic.
Erin, I only look that tan compared to my pale sister and son! If you and Alec were in the picture, they would both look like ghosts!
I'm with Erin, you look really tan, but Alec may still have you beat! Looks like fun, I wish I could take Drina to a game, but I'd freak out with all the peanuts...
Post a Comment