we never want to forget what his first attempts at running look like. Right arm straight by his side, left arm curled up and pumping like crazy. The faster he (tries to) run, the more rapidly he pumps that left arm. Love.
I can't watch this without laughing out loud. Something looks so familiar...o yeah I run like that still. Hopefully he outgrows the Fererro coordination.
11 comments:
Love.
Oh Jamsey- you are too cute.
I can't watch this without laughing out loud. Something looks so familiar...o yeah I run like that still. Hopefully he outgrows the Fererro coordination.
Hey, he can always be a Mathlete! Just kidding, toddler running is the cutest -- especially the James version :)
Adorable. He is such a riot!
Absolutely adorable! Loved the music choice as well...perfect!
I also love his little underpants.
Absolutely adorable and hysterical!!
I had a long day today & I have to tell you that just made it so much better! So cute!
Love it! Hey is that the new 'horrible haircut'? I think it looks great, he can see!
Your running video montage is awesome, this is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! James is the best!
Post a Comment