Exhibit A: What our pumpkin looked like on Monday:
And what it looked like when I got home this afternoon:When you have ninja squirrels living in your backyard, do not carve pumpkins 4 days before Halloween. Lesson learned. Effing squirrels.
Is it wierd that I'm impressed that they ate a perfect square in the pumpkin?
I don't carve pumpkins because it would only give my students another reason to vandalize things in front of my house/my house...they are lucky I even bought candy to hand out. I think teaching is making me a grinch!
Whatever. I would only be impressed if they spelled out a message in the pumpkin. A square does nothing but make me angry that my cute jack-o-lantern is no longer. RIP skull and crossbones pumpkin. You lived a short life.
11 comments:
Terry shoots, and misses, the squirrels in our backyard on a daily basis. They are punks.
Katy - I'm so sorry about your pumpkin - you did such a nice job on it...
I hate nature.
Damn squirrels! (at least you don't have raccoons)!
They do that to our pumpkins every year. You seem to have very methodical squirrels that like creating perfect squares while they eat.
Is it wierd that I'm impressed that they ate a perfect square in the pumpkin?
I don't carve pumpkins because it would only give my students another reason to vandalize things in front of my house/my house...they are lucky I even bought candy to hand out. I think teaching is making me a grinch!
I agree- you have mathematical genius squirrels.
Whatever. I would only be impressed if they spelled out a message in the pumpkin. A square does nothing but make me angry that my cute jack-o-lantern is no longer. RIP skull and crossbones pumpkin. You lived a short life.
As a Dad I've been steamed all day on what those damn squirrels did to my girl's pumpkin.......
I'm with Laura.
OMG that made me laugh soooo hard! Taylor says sorry bumbkin
What's with the big long wait for a new post? James' fans are getting restless... its been like 6 days already!
Post a Comment