Thursday, October 23, 2008

Possible Over Sharing Warning....

OK, so it is very possible that this is more information than most people want to know about James, but Tim and I are pretty excited about it, so here it goes. You can pretty much set a clock with when James poops in the morning, so we tried an experiement. We set him on the toilet, and voila! Immediate success. We were sure it was a fluke, but here we are 5 days later with 5 less poopy diapers we have had to change. The minute we put him down on the toilet, he goes. Works for me.

6 comments:

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Yes, too much info, but very impressive as well!

Anonymous said...

Wow who knew James was so talented and that you & Tim were tracking poop time. :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could blow this picture up, it's freaking hilarious, water came out my nose when I saw it.

Jenny said...

You guys are doing EC!

Brynne said...

Is he so happy he's pooping he's screaming? He learned that from his daddy I'm sure.

laura! said...

So weird that is what I look like on the potty too.