Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Sneak Peak

Here is James and Taylor Kate dressed up as Pebbles and BamBam for Halloween. We went up to Ft Collins tonight to carve pumpkins and so we got a preview of their costumes that Amberly made them. I think they make the perfect Pebbles and BamBam. Stay tuned for James' other costume that he is wearing to the Halloween parade in Longmont on Saturday!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

That is hilarious. I love the runny nose. And they both look like they are eating sour candy- little puckered mouths. That is so cute. What a clever idea to take advantage of their hair colors...

Sweet Baby James said...

Not sour candies, cheerios. We had to bribe them to sit still, and even then it lasted about 7 1/2 seconds. And I always have the kid with the crusty nose now. :-(

The O'Reillys said...

So cute!! They both look adorable - nice work on the costumes!

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

So cute! Looks like Taylor enjoys Pebbles much more than Minnie!

Brynne said...

soooo perfect. loves it

diana said...

Absolutely perfect costume choice for the two of them - too cute!