Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Chataqua Park





Tim had some meetings with dentists in Boulder this afternoon, so James and I joined him. We went to open gym at Gymboree during his meetings and then we all went to Chataqua Park to enjoy the weather. The weather lately has been beyond perfect, and all the leaves are starting to change! I brought my camera and my new lens (yay!!!) and took these pictures of James, which I LOVE!






8 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the second picture!

Brynne said...

I don't know if its the lens, the scenery, or the model, but those pictures are fantastic! You could seriously go pro. PS- two top teeth = my new favorite thing.

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Put those in frames! Great pictures, looks like a good day.

The Icklers said...

Love the pics! What kind of lens is it? James looks like such a little person now : )

diana said...

LOVE these new pictures!!!

Jordan C said...

You are killing me here with these pictures!!!!

Mommy said...

OMG!!!!! Love them! Taylor is ready for a photo shoot whenever you are. You are soooooo talented and what a cute babe!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! You should both go pro - model and photographer!