So last week I took pictures of James at all his various activities/classes. Here he is at Gymboree:And Kindermusik (he looooves the drum): And before swim lessons:
um....your blog is giving me a complex. not only do you take award winning photos of james but you also take him to tons of awesome activities. james is a lucky boy!
What a bunch of fun activities! What age do you think it would be good to start Gymboree or Kindermusik? We're starting swim lessons next week I think!
3 comments:
um....your blog is giving me a complex. not only do you take award winning photos of james but you also take him to tons of awesome activities. james is a lucky boy!
He's so big! I can't believe he is old enough to do all those activities. Can't wait to see you guys.
What a bunch of fun activities! What age do you think it would be good to start Gymboree or Kindermusik? We're starting swim lessons next week I think!
Post a Comment