Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Patch





Today Tim had the day off so we took James to a pumpkin patch. We went to one right off of Highway 287, and it was awesome. There were literally pumpkins as far as the eye could see, corn mazes, and farm animals. I think that James will enjoy it much more as he gets older, but we had fun walking around in the field and showing him pumpkins and letting him touch them. He liked to bang his hands against them, so we think that he approves of pumpkins. We cut two from the field to take home with us. I think that James and I will go to another pumpkin patch with Amberly and Taylor later this month, it was a fun fall activity to do!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Dang, I wish you could come take some pics of Z...so fallish! We're going to go to a pumpkin patch sometime soon, too!

Grampa Jim said...

Kate, your photographs just keep getting better and better. Perfect color saturation and excellent depth of field (for the subject).

diana said...

I'm glad to see that James was color co-ordinated to the pumpkin patch! Cute pix.

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing pictures! Such a cute little October baby!!

The O'Reillys said...

Great pictures, Katy! It was so fun having you visit this week - let's do it again soon!

Tonia said...

So have you just been driving round the past few weeks looking for the coolest places to take pictures? You've done it again, the pumpkins and James look awesome.

jodi said...

Those are great pictures. I love the color appropriate outfit!

laura! said...

those pics are amazing!

laura! said...

I vote for a blog post on how to take good pics. Help the little people.