You wouldn't know from it from my past couple of posts, but we just got done spending 2 weeks with Ama. I realized yesterday that I had not documented her visit in anyway, so I tried to quickly remedy that before she left this afternoon. James loved having so much one on one time with Ama and she treated us all very well. James says that these are the best parts of Ama's visit: she made him peach cobbler twice, took walks with him, played trains with him and let him pick out a new train today at Target. (note the train he is clutching in this picture)

A little pantsless reading before bed. (don't worry, Ama wore pants)

Ama was the lucky recipient of many of James' fart kisses while she was here. Everyone should be so lucky. (She really wasn't trying to strangle him despite what this photo looks like)

James is so lucky to have 4 wonderful grandparents who love him so much. Last weekend before my mom left to drive to Grand Junction for a couple of days, James said, "Don't forget to come back to me Ama!" Thanks for visiting mom and especially for making us so much yummy food and for painting our bathroom.
4 comments:
Ummm, is James wearing a snorkling dog shirt??? Where did you find that?!?!?!
Tonia-yes, yes it is. Better seen here: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7FnAftfr0Ts/SeX6rlH67vI/AAAAAAAACgk/9Xa6HwTrluM/s1600-h/IMG_0322.jpg
It is from Baby Gap last year size 12-18 months, so it should be just Kellen's size next spring/summer. I will set it aside for him. Complete with matching hat and shorts if you like :-)
Love it! Ama visits are the best!
Thank you! I will anxiously await next summer : )
Post a Comment