Yesterday we all went to our first rugby game. There is a newish stadium called Infinity Park in Denver which is super nice and they were hosting a world tournament this weekend. We saw the USA/England game and the France/Canada game. We got to sit right on the sidelines and we had access to the VIP suite for free food and drinks, so I would say it was a hit for everyone. Seriously, rugby is exponentially more entertaining to watch than football-I would think there would be a bigger following here for it. Not only that but 80 minute games actually last 80 minutes, they never stop the clock. Football should take some notes. Anyway, James had a blast and was able to wear the rugby shirt his Mimi got him in Ireland. He was the hit of the stadium and was on the jumbotrom about 17 different times running around with his little rugby ball. You can't tell, but this is actually his, "Say cheese!" smile.
3 comments:
I'm jealous, I thought that sounded like tons of fun and I agree with your football statement : ) James' adidas shoes are so cute!
I'm with Tonia - LOVE his new kicks!
Jamsey looks like a true fan!
Post a Comment