Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Free Entertainment

The past two days our neighbor's house has been a construction zone with bobcats, dump trucks and cement mixers galore. Who needs tv or toys when you have this out your front window?

7 comments:

Tonia said...

Awesome!!! I bet you could charge money.

The O'Reillys said...

I won't even show this to George - he will lose it just thinking about the awesomeness!

Little Miss Nelson said...

Too cute! This scene totally reminds me of the Cat in the Hat with the kids sitting in their chairs staring out the window...only better of course because instead of rain you have big trucks.

Erin Sungy said...

Alec literally would have been in heaven...what a perfect afternoon activity for toddlers.

Grampa Jim said...

I'm not sure the ability to be fascinated for the whole afternoon is a toddler thing but maybe a Y chromosome thing. This is why there are traffic jams around construction sites.

The Haley's said...

It was a perfect moment of silence:) Thanks for having us over!!

The Haley's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.