Today James nap was cut extrememly short by Jax barking at the mailman ringing the doorbell. My question is, why does he ring the doorbell if he leaves the package even when I don't open the door? It drives me crazy! Anyway, James was seriously grouchy and so we sat outside just in time to hear the ice cream man drive up our street. James has never gotten a treat from the ice cream man before, so I figured it was the perfect time for it. And how crazy am I for considering asking the ice cream man to wait outside our house while I grabbed my camera so I could get a picture of James with the truck? I didn't, but I wanted to. So I just got pictures of James eating the ginormous bomb pop he picked out instead. He was in heaven for the entire 20 minutes it took him to lick up every last sticky drop.
This is the face I got when I asked for a bite. The kid does not like to share his treats.
His face still looks like this even after washing it with soap and water. Apparently the chemicals they use to dye the bomb pop such vivid colors are not washable.
6 comments:
Mmmmm...bomb pops are my fave! Bubba James has great taste and some pretty hilarious faces too!
cute!!!
James looks ready to throw-down in the "no share" pic -- he is awesome!
Big upgrade from the salt popsicle he got in Chicago!
Oh the pleasures of summer! Every time I hear the truck I say "ice cream!" but I never go get anything. Next time I'm going to chase him down and get a bomb pop because it looks delicious.
My comment never showed up! Apparently you're waiting to comment on my blog until I comment on yours...
My comment: I heart bomb pops.
Ian's comment: so juice is not OK, but popsicles are?
Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment