This morning James and I made Tim breakfast and then Tim took James for a bike ride using the trailer that was his early Father's Day gift. After a relaxing morning at home we headed to Denver where we had a bbq at the condo with the rest of the Nichols and then went to the Rockies game. It was a great way to spend the day.


Here are my boys last year on Father's Day. James still had such a baby face! I am so lucky to not only have an amazing dad and father-in-law for myself, but to have married somone who is such an amazing Daddy to James (and soon to be Baby He-Who). Tim is so patient and dedicated and has so much fun with James that I feel lucky anytime I watch them together. James calls for Tim first thing in the morning, goes running to the door anytime he hears him coming home, and requests that Tim puts him to bed each night and cuddles with him. We are so lucky that Tim is at home with us so much and would choose to hang out with his family over anything else in the world. My dad set impossibly high standards for me to measure any dad up against, but James has lucked out in the dad department just like I did. Happy Father's Day!
1 comment:
Sounds like a perfect day! And Ian and Tim can have a Best Dad face-off in July.
Post a Comment