Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy....Sad....

James latest thing is to tell us how he is feeling and then show us his face that goes with that feeling.  He has had croup the past couple of days, so we have been bundling him up and taking him outside to breathe in cold air and then taking him into the steamy bathroom to open his airways before he sleeps. Anyway, last night he was bundled up in his hat before going outside and wanted to show us his happy face...

And his sad face...

I have to say even when he is sick, he is pretty darn cute.

7 comments:

Grampa Jim said...

That second picture has him channeling his Grampa Jim. I have the croup too.

The O'Reillys said...

1Poor James! Croup sounds bad. George and I have had the crud around here this week, too. No coughing, but lots of snot!

Jenny said...

Croup?! Poor boy. Are you guys getting any sleep? I'm sorry he's sick. He seems to be in pretty good spirits anyway.

Little Miss Nelson said...

Poor Bubba! I'm sorry that he's sick, but I love his adorable faces. We hope that he feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

James' sad face makes me happy... pretty darn cute, he is.

Erin Sungy said...

Hi James - we are so sorry you are sick and hope croup is treating you better than it did us. You still look adorable. Lets play next week!

The Icklers said...

I love that his sad face secretly still looks happy! Sorry croup kept us apart this week -- hopefully we can see you guys soon!