James started a soccer program through Boulder Indoor Soccer called Soccer Tots today. These are possibly the worst pictures I have ever taken, but I was too busy chasing after James to concentrate on my photography skills. He is in the Teddies II group with his buddies John and Gus. They got to kick soccer balls, kick down cones, set cones upright using just their feet, chase after hula hoops, kick balloons and play with a parachute. It was pretty hilarious to watch and I think James enjoyed himself. After we left he said, "Soccer was fun!" Here he is showing off some of his mad soccer skills.
I will try for some better pictures next time! On the potty training front, James is a week in and going strong. We have conquered numerous public restrooms and many trips away from home with no accidents, so I think it is safe to officially call him potty trained. We had a potty party to celebrate and at James' request I made him an apple pie. Really the cutest part of soccer today was that James picked out his Elmo/Soccer underwear to wear, I should have taken a picture of that. But I didn't, so here is a picture of him with his apple pie instead.
7 comments:
Could James look any older in that first picture? What a big boy!! I'm glad he liked soccer!
And here I thought I was so on top of it because I had posted about today, and you'd done it hours before. It was super cute, can't wait to watch them improve!
It's only been about a month since I last saw him and he looks like he has changed a lot. I got to come up there before you post a blog picture of him driving:(
I love his hair! And his pie.
What fun! I'm so glad that soccer was hit and he looks pretty cool in his athletic wear too. I can't believe that he's fully potty trained too...Way to go James! Love your pie too, it looks delicious!
I LOVE soccer - so fun - he will be a pro in no time.
Alice gives James a thumbs up for soccer!
Post a Comment