Monday, January 18, 2010

Just some random pictures because I know certain people (my dad) get antsy when they have to wait too between posts. We had all of James' best girl friends over last week to play. It was all of the below kiddos + Drina, but we didn't take a picture until after she had left. James is a lucky boy to have so many cute girl friends :-)

And here is James having fun with his Daddy. He is in another Daddy phase, so I am very thankful that Tim is able to be at home with us so much. If I go in to James' room to get him in the morning he immediately says, "Take me to my Daddy!"


And one last one of James enjoying an oatmeal/chocolate/cherry cookie we made today. Yum! And his shirt says, "The Word of the Day is:Mustache" which we both find to be 100% awesome.

Here are some random/worth remembering things about James right now:
He loves to make us laugh and so if he says something he thinks is funny, he follows it up with, "Everybody laugh. Ha ha ha ha!"
The other day Tim asked him who was a better singer, Mama or Daddy? His response was, "Just Britney."
James loves to pretend and make up elaborate stories as he plays with his little people- complete with dialogue.  He will say things like, "It is Ted's birthday Basbeball Smurf says," while making his baseball smurf talk. And then "Oh no I said, Francine's clothes are all dirty from birthday cake." I need to get it on video, it is pretty hilarious.
The most heart meltingly sweet thing James does lately is to say things about "His family." We asked him what he wanted to do this weekend and he said, "Just play with my toys with my family." 

4 comments:

Little Miss Nelson said...

James is the best! I can't get over how ridiculously adorable his play conversations are. I also love that he now rocks pretty much the best Sesame Street shirt EVER made. I don't think that any other toddler could quite do that shirt justice. Love it!

The O'Reillys said...

I love that shirt, too! So funny!

Brynne said...

Count me in with the people who get antsy waiting for new posts. If I had it my way you would post 3 times/day! Please please please put video up of James talking more. Miss you guys!

Grampa Jim said...

You got that right. I start to Jones for a blog post after three days with no new posts.