Sweet moves James....he is so cute. I am very impressed with his potty skills. I long for the day.....
George loved that video. He danced along, violently signed for more, and is now sobbing while I type this.
So precious and hilarious! Miss you guys so much!
I've seen that butt scratch before! Alec and James have been sharing.James is just adorable Katy, and what a great dancer!
This is going to end up on YouTube, isn't it?
Ha! That is awesome! I wish Zephyr would dance!! Hilarious! And I still love his hair flopping around.
Addi keeps saying,"Mama, I want to see more of James dancing!"
This is the best thing I have ever seen! What moves....
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Sweet moves James....he is so cute. I am very impressed with his potty skills. I long for the day.....
George loved that video. He danced along, violently signed for more, and is now sobbing while I type this.
So precious and hilarious! Miss you guys so much!
I've seen that butt scratch before! Alec and James have been sharing.
James is just adorable Katy, and what a great dancer!
This is going to end up on YouTube, isn't it?
Ha! That is awesome! I wish Zephyr would dance!! Hilarious! And I still love his hair flopping around.
Addi keeps saying,"Mama, I want to see more of James dancing!"
This is the best thing I have ever seen! What moves....
Post a Comment