Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa Breakfast Take 2

This weekend has been a marathon of holiday events and we have had so much fun! Today we went up and had brunch at Ptarmigan Country Club with the whole Nichols family.  I was just excited to have another excuse for James to wear his holiday outfit.

All the Nichols grandbabies!
After yesterday's awesome Santa experience, James was an old pro today.  Chloe on the other hand...

Taylor told Santa she wanted a pink truck, and after hearing that James told Santa he wanted a blue truck. 

Checking out the ornaments on Mimi and Papa's tree.  Feel free to keel over and die over the cuteness of James' outfit, I did.
And of course we had to do twinsy/triplet cousin Christmas jammies pictures! (thanks for the loaners Erin!)




Candy canes may or may not have been used as a bribe to get Tay and James to cooperate.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Pretty cute! I enjoy Jamsey's style.

Grampa Jim said...

Those red headed cousins are very cute.

The O'Reillys said...

You do more holiday-related activities than anyone I've ever met! Cute as ever!

Jill said...

That outfit is crazy cute!

Erin Sungy said...

We are so impressed with your holiday spirit, and maybe James can talk to Alec about Santa on Sat. I think he might need some of the seasoned veteran's words of wsidom.

The Icklers said...

Love the Newsies hat -- I can't believe he leaves it on! You do have some serious Christmas spirit KT :)