What good are holiday inspired outfits if they are not well documented? Today's outfit (although it did at some point include pants and festive red shoes):
PS-some random James updates: his two new favorite words are perfect and gorgeous. A typical exchange:
Me: James, what do you want for breakfast?
James: Oatmeal and blueberries would be just perfect.
Me: James, did you like Taylor's dance recital?
James: Oh yes, it was just gorgeous.
PPS- click here for James' modeling debut. Hilarious.
6 comments:
Pageants here we come! James will make a perfectly gorgeous Colorado's Junior Mini Mister Tiny Tot Grand Champion Supreme.
We can only dream. At least Tim can get him a flipper at cost.
I think James' holiday outfits are perfectly gorgeous...
I love it! I guess it's only right that he's the face of Longmont's toddler activities since you guys do so many fun things!
How adorable is he? I love that his vocabulary includes both perfectly and gorgeous and that he uses them often. And yay for his first cover appearance, now that is one cute toddler who is clearly excited about crafts! We hope that you guys have perfecly gorgeous Christmas!
How cute! But I don't think I could look at James with a flipper...it's too creepy.
Post a Comment