Thursday, December 17, 2009

Crafty

We have been keeping busy this week doing some serious holiday crafting.  Don't get too impressed because I got all of the ideas off of the internet.  Alec and Erin joined us last night for a craft extravaganza including footprint/handprint reindeer which ended up looking a little more like a moose:
And a handprint snowman ornament-seriously adorable.  And there is even a poem that goes with it that might make you a little teary-eyed. 
Alec and James with their reindeer graham crackers-their favorite craft.

Today we had craft time at a local pottery place with our Longmont friends, John and Gus.  I didn't take pictures of that because it basically involved me chasing James around a room filled with fragile and breakable items and finally bribing him with a juice box to sit down next to me. But the boys got to make the reindeer graham crackers again after lunch-still a hit with James.
Post-crafting.

5 comments:

The O'Reillys said...

I love the snowman hand-print ornament! That is so sweet!

The Haley's said...

And here's John the Grouch enjoying time with his friends... Too bad the picture doesn't show what a great time he really had!

Mommy said...

I love all these crafts! Tis the season to reindeer, snowmen, and treats!!! We did the snowmen ornaments and they are adorable.

Erin Sungy said...

Cutest crafts ever!!! We are going to have to fly back from Chi town for some crafting weekends. Thanks so much for all the ideas Katy!

The Icklers said...

I love the moose-reindeer :)