We spent Christmas Eve in Ft Collins where James got to play with Taylor all day long, so he was in heaven. They went sledding, built his first snowman and baked cookies for Santa.
Unfortunately Papa and Uncle Steve had to work all day so we didn't get to church until the 6:30 mass which was not the ideal time for James. He lasted for about 5 minutes before I had to go wait out in the lobby with him so he could run around and be excited. One of my favorite things about Christmas Eve was while the two of us were in the church's lobby, James kept running to the door and pressing his little face against the windows and say, "I'm looking for Santa Claus Mama!" Here we are all dressed up for church.
After church we came back to the house and listened to Papa read, "Twas the Night Before Christmas." We also got to open our Christmas bell!
James and Taylor dancing in front of the tree. They were both so excited for Santa to come.
Leaving out cookies and milk for Santa and reindeer food for Rudolph. Unfortunately Jax got to it before Santa did....don't tell James.
We read James some Christmas books, put him to bed and had so much fun setting everything out for the morning. Having a kid around makes Christmas feel so magical again, I haven't had this much fun on Christmas since I was a kid!
3 comments:
What was on your bell this year?
When I was growing up, we could never leave cookies out for Santa because of the dogs. I was always worried Santa wouldn't like us because of it. Love the argyle!!
What adorable little cousins James and Tay are, they seriously could not be any cuter together.
Post a Comment