Last night was Tim's work party but I insisted we be over an hour late because I was not about to miss the Longmont Christmas Parade. I love every single second of it. This year James loved the tractors and fire trucks that were all lit up the best. He hated the fireworks after the parade the most, but I loved them enough for both of us.
We went with our Favorite Longmont natives; Steff and the Haley Family! Do you love James' Grinchy hands? He loses his minds if I try to put mittens on him but has no problem wearing my gloves. Whatever works I guess. Here are the Daddys and boys.

I love Longmont and all of it's holiday spirit, it makes me glad.
2 comments:
Ahh, bundly stroller pics are the best. I love James' grinch hands!
And you did more this weekend than I've done all year. Jeez.
The Mont has definitely grown on you....
Happy you guys landed in such a good place.
Post a Comment