Incase you are wondering what he was distracted by while singing the ABC's, it is the anatomical correctness of his horse. And the clip that ends it pretty much sums up how James feels about me these days. And another random James fact for the day, he has named every single animal and little person that he has Tina. I have no idea where he heard the name Tina or why he loves it so much.
10 comments:
Love it - Alec's favorite part of the interview, the "no mama, no," which he is now screaming at me as I write this b/c he wants to see the video again.
OK - I think I have James' interview memorized. Alec has serioulsy just watched it twenty times.
That was awesome!
Love the interview!
Tim's Christmas stocking...
Ha ha, that took me a second Jenny, but that is awesome. James will love Tim's Tina stocking!
Addi loved watching James talk -- she wants me to put the video on our blog :) I'm glad the horse is a hit -- it can provide anatomical potty humor and biology lessons for years to come!
Adorable! What a brilliant 2 year old you have. Riley is very impressed with James aka "bubba" and also wanted to watch it over and over again. Your kid is hit!
Jenny beat me to it, Tim's stocking is what I thought too :)
Ok, OK, I'm bringing red beads and red thread to Denver next month to fix Tim's stocking....
Post a Comment