James got a drum set from Aunt Amberly, Uncle Steve, Taylor and Baby Chloe. They are on a mission to get him the most annoying present ever, but they are going to have to try a lot harder. James loves the drums!
Tim, can I suggest an accordian as a present for Taylor? A Buddy Wojzleski "King of the Polka" full size model with the optional 1750 watt electric amp.
And I thought the re-telling of James singing his ABC's while drumming was cute! He is awesome -- I love the little glance up at the end. I agree with Grandpa Jim on the accordian for Tay -- or maybe a horn instrument :)
5 comments:
Tim, can I suggest an accordian as a present for Taylor? A Buddy Wojzleski "King of the Polka" full size model with the optional 1750 watt electric amp.
So. Darn. Cute.
I'm not jealous of those drums at all!
And I thought the re-telling of James singing his ABC's while drumming was cute! He is awesome -- I love the little glance up at the end. I agree with Grandpa Jim on the accordian for Tay -- or maybe a horn instrument :)
Seriously, I don't care how annoying drums might get, that is cute stuff.
Post a Comment