Yesterday we spent the morning at a local farm that has a fall festival. It was a great fall morning with good friends. James loved playing with Alec, Audrina, and Taylor and checking everything out on the farm. This tractor pulled around a little train that James absolutely loved the idea of but he never got the nerve to actually go for a ride on.
Our 4 little pumpkins. James was not happy because he wanted to go see the animals and was not so interested in taking a picture with the pumpkins. He cheered right up when we got on the hayride. Are they cute, or what?!



All of the kids loved climbing on the wooden train.
On the hayride to feed the animals and to the pumpkin patch.



James and Alec riding through the tricycle obstacle course on John Deere trikes.

James and Alec riding through the tricycle obstacle course on John Deere trikes.
James liked milking the wooden cow.

James and Taylor (doing her pretty smile) in front of the farm.

After touring the farm we had a picnic lunch enjoying the perfect fall weather. However, James was much more interested in throwing hay at his cousin than in eating.

We had a great morning, and it just reminded me of how lucky I am to have so many friends with kids around James' age. We all have so much fun together, and so do our kids!
6 comments:
The stuff that good memories are made of.....I could almost smell the hay.
I am mightily jealous of weather that allows you to wear jeans, long sleeves, and vests. Looks like a great fall day!
What cute little punkins! It looks like you picked a great place for fall outing, so fun! Riley and I were really, really sad that we had to miss it, especially after reading this.
So cute - we had so much fun, and I am so glad Alec and James get such a kick out of each other. We think we should go back - no bleeding this time.
Everytime I come read your blog I think I want to move, it is so beautiful. I am not jealous of the cold weather though, I can't handle it. I love the picture of James and his friend going head to head on the bikes, too cute!
So fun, I'm sad we missed it :( I love James' vest!
Post a Comment