Today we had a very festive Halloween Eve. After not leaving the house for 2 days, we were more than ready for some excitement today. We went to art class and made some awesome Halloween crafts this morning and then went to a Halloween party with friends this afternoon. Last week we got together with Anne and Michelle and George and Belle and dressed up the kids in their costumes. Here they are all looking at the camera-I am impressed!
And then here is the crew from today. Holland and Riley invited us to the Halloween party at Riley's gym class. It was so cute and James had a great time. Alec wins for most creative home made costume ever. He was a school bus!


Dancing to Thriller on the trampoline. He was really feeling the music.

Hanging out with Riley the chicken.
Whew! I am just about Halloween'd out. Good thing the actual holiday is tomorrow so we only have one more day of celebrating :-)
4 comments:
Could those kids be any more adorable? Seriously, a chicken and a school bus -- awesome! I love the pic of James dipping his dino toe into the ball pit :)
Cute costumes on all the kids - but I agree - I'm major impressed by the school bus! Good job Erin and Alec!
So I guess James is Puff the Timid Dragon.....
Now there's a plot line for a kids book.
I think the school bus is radical. Ian was a fan as well. No offense, but he rated it the highest of the costumes on this post!
I like the thought of Jamsey jumping into the ball pit in his hugemongous costume.
Post a Comment