Monday, April 28, 2008

Visitors

Yesterday James' Great Aunt Wendy and First Cousin once removed (it took us awhile to figure that one out) Bess came over. They brought James a new toy that he is pretty enthralled with.

He is surprised that he is getting so good at sitting up, although he still needs to lean onto or hold something for support.

We started giving him a bath and some naked time each night as a part of his new bedtime routine that will hopefully make him sleep better. We will see if it works.....

In other news, we thought James came down with his first cold this weekend, but now I think it is seasonal allergies. Boo, I wish it was a cold so I knew it would go away. Poor James, he is pretty miserable.

4 comments:

Grampa Jim said...

After I spent a weekend with his cousin Zephyr James looks so big to me.
I'm really sorry to hear about the allergies. Hope he feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Those stripey pants are so cute. Looks like he's just about conquered the sitting up thing. Too bad James is not able to use a neti pot for his allergies, it really helps mine but also makes me feel a bit like I'm drowning, not good for a baby.

Jenny said...

I LOVE that outfit...hand me down please. Jamsey looks cute and not like the little sleep rascal that he is.

Tonia said...

I saw Deaglan sitting up for the first time last weekend, looks like James is there too!!