Today we took James to his first baseball game out of the womb. The last game I went to was a playoff game a few days before James was born. We had talked then about how fun it would be to bring our baby back in the spring, and here we are! We can't believe it how quickly the time has gone. We went to the game with Ryan, Holland and Kris (baby girl Nelson is due in 3 weeks!). I was nervous about how James would like it, but he loved it. He loved looking around at all the people and would smile anytime people would start cheering. He was all smiles and when get got tired, he took a little cat nap on Tim's lap. He woke up startled after the Rockies got a home run (which surprised him so much he literally pooped his pants) but went back to a good mood very quickly. He was a hit with everyone around us. We will definitely have to bring him back to a lot more games this season! Here he is in his Rockies outfit complete with baseball hat in the second picture: 
Here is his mini nap after a few too many Coors Lights:
And here is the highlight of the day, James on the jumbo-tron! Thanks to Kris who held him up and Ryan for getting the picture! Loves it!
1 comment:
AWESOME!! I hope you guys can come when Robbie and I are in town (against the Dodgers 5/4)...
Post a Comment