Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Busy Day


Today was one of our best stay at home mommy and baby days yet! We went to the library down town this morning for their Book Babies program for the first time. Everyone got copies of the same 3 books that we read together and we also sang songs. Afterwards they brought out silk scarves and fabric blocks for the babies to play with. There were a lot of other moms with babies the same age as James and we made plans for next week after Book Babies to go to free day at the Botanic Gardens. Yay for new mommy and baby friends! The weather was gorgeous today so after a nap and lunch we went to Wash Park with Brynne and then downtown and to the store. It was a pretty productive day and made me so glad that I am able to stay at home with James, he is getting to be so much fun! Also new in James' world: He has full on found his feet. And he LOVES them.

6 comments:

Brynne said...

I'm commenting from your computer while you put James down for a nap because I can't stand how cute James is in the toe pictures!

Grampa Jim said...

Sounds like a great life. I'd trade my day for James for sure.
Was the thumbs up sign from James a sign of his approval of the fun day mom planned for him?

Kara said...

I don't think this kid could be any more gorgeous!

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

How fun! How old do they need to be for the book program... prolly 6 months?

Audrina wants to see her boyfriend soon! Maybe next Wednesday?

The O'Reillys said...

bI'm so glad the book babies was fun-what a great place to meet other moms!

Jenny said...

sounds great! I can't wait until we can do stuff like that and getting out of the house doesn't seem so scary and hard. Awesome pics. Z says hi to Jamsey.