Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day

James celebrated Earth Day by going to Book Babies for the second time and The Botanic Gardens. It was free day at the gardens in lieu of Earth Day so we went with 4 other mom/baby teams that we met at Book Babies. It also added a place to my list where I have nursed in pubic. I am getting pretty good at it, which makes me glad because for so long I felt very tied to the house. Not so long ago, I needed the Boppy, a burp rag, a nipple shield and a good hour of time to feed James. Thankfully it is much easier now so I can actually leave the house without worrying if he is going to need to eat while we are out. Anyway, it was a perfect day to be outside and we really enjoyed ourselves. James likes being around other babies, he especially loves to watch the babies who can crawl around. Tonight I was going through his old clothes and took this picture of him next to one of his preemie jammies.And another picture to prove he really did used to be that tiny. Although his head was never small enough to fit in that hat. We could get it on him though, it was just rather tight.

2 comments:

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

He is getting big, although h elooks like a munchkin in that stroller!

I love the Coors bottle in the last picture! Gave me a good chuckle.

Grampa Jim said...

Sounds like a great Earth Day. We used to take you kids to the Botanic Garden.

So how much does Grandpa Dave pay for the product placements in the blog photos....