Well, typically I am pretty hard pressed to get a laugh out of James. I can be goofy, sing, dance, generally make a fool out of myself, and most of the time he just looks at me like, "Get some new material mom. Seriously." Tim usually has better luck and can get a laugh by tickling him or blowing on his tummy. Lately strangers have been the most amusing to James. He will take one look at a new person and if they talk to him at all, he just cracks up. Today it was a lady at Tattered Cover. He just laughed and laughed and the lady didn't even do anything besides compliment his socks! (they were argyle) His good mood continued when we got home and I was able to make him laugh by singing patty cake. Now, keep in mind the video is off our point and shoot camera and I have no idea how to edit it at all. So if you want to hear James sounding excited intermingled with some giggles, you have to suffer through 45 seconds of hearing me sing. Don't say I didn't warn you. I still think his laugh is the best sound in the world.
1 comment:
Katy,
It's 6:30 Am here in San Diego. I am trying hard not to wake anyone. Jenny & Zephyr are still asleep. I tip toed into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee. I sat down at the desk in their family room and booted up Mom's laptop to check to see if you had posted a new blog. I read the message then clicked the play arow. Keep in mind I was sitting next to the wall where on the other side Jenny, Ian and Zephyr slept. I am guessing Mom last used the audio controls to listen to Metallica. It was cranked up as loud as it could go. I started wildly striking at keys and finally just pressed the power button. I am now sitting in the far corner of the house waiting to face angry sleep deprived Fererro-Piersons...But will be worth it because the sound of James' gggles are the best sound in the world.
Grampa Jim
Post a Comment