James has been saying new words everyday. He still has a hard time with a lot of them, but he has had a definite word explosion-just when I was starting to worry he would never talk! Here is the list we came up with tonight of words that he can say: Mama, Dada, Jax, yeah, no, Mimi, Papa, dog, bath, ball, cat, bubble, hot, cheese, teeth, broom, book, nose, eyes, bye bye, baby, more, dippy, up, choo choo, beep beep, water, please, blue, uh-oh, me, woah, all done. Granted a lot of these-like broom, cheese, and teeth-only Tim and I can probably tell what he is saying, but he is still saying them :-) Here he is enjoying his new summer toy-his sand and water table to match Zephyr's. Since they don't live close enough to borrow each other's things, we just like to get them the same of everything! And this is the last thing that James gets until Christmas-he has been spoiled lately!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Word Explosion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Of course he looks like a girl...he looks just like me! Just joking- he is very obviously a boy- you dress him in the cutest boy wardrobe in history. I love his long hair- don't cut it! And I hope he enjoys his sensory table as much as Z enjoys hers. Now we just need to get her the kitchen set Jamsey has...
I bet it's so fun to hear James say so many words - that is awesome. I agree with Jenny, he does wear the cutest boy clothes ever.
Can we please work on "Grampa"?
And no he doesn't look like a girl. Although perhaps it's a karmic balance thing since you were so bald as a baby people thought you were a boy. We'd have you in a dress, tape a bow on your head and people would ask how old my son was....
people are clueless.
Hey I just noticed he is wearing flip flops...how do you get him to keep them on his feet?
I feel guilty that I'm just discovering this post on Wed. night - yikes! I'll blame it on painting and cleaning the kitchen - I haven't spent much time on the computer. I agree with Grampa - he has so many words now he can start to work on Grampa and Grandma.
Post a Comment