Here is James dancing to his favorite song. Please note that anytime and anywhere this song comes on, he recognizes it within the first couple of seconds and he starts to say, "Uh uh! Uh uh!" I am pretty sure he is a musical genius. He loves music and he loves to dance. (PS to Jordan, Lacey and Holland-I think that was a line from Girls Just Want to Have Fun) Sorry the videos are sideways. I don't know how to flip them-feel free to clue me in if you know how.
5 comments:
I know how to flip them- don't turn your camera sideways to take movies. No seriously, there is a way but it is a huge PITA, so we've learned the hard way to never take videos with the camera turned.
Jamsey is a dance machine!
Go James. He is going to have to give Miles some lessons
THAT. IS. AWESOME!
You just inspired me to post my sideways video. If you figure out how to flip video let me know because I have tons of it.
Are there boy versions of "fly girls"? B/c James could be one ;)
Post a Comment