If James is awake he lately demands, "Out, out!" while wildly pointing outside. He likes to play in his sand and water table, throw rocks, dig in the dirt, and find sticks. We are loving the perfect spring weather and I am not excited for when it gets super hot and it will not be as nice to spend all day outdoors. Today we went to the local nursery and got vegetable for our garden. We planted an heirloom tomato plant, sweet peppers, strawberries, cucumber, zucchini, arugula, lettuce, and some herbs. We will see if we can keep any of it alive long enough to actually harvest anything edible!
2 comments:
I noticed those shoes in the first picture and was going to comment on them - they are way too cute! I was just thinking yesterday that I dread it getting really hot. On our walk yesterday, Leo had to lay down in three yards in their shade. He's dreading the summer as well.
Man if you want to talk about hot, come on down to Houston in about a month...it's already 91 degrees today and 80% humidity....
Nice shoes I have a pair just like them....
Post a Comment