Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ready for Summer!

This morning we went up to Ft Collins and James got to play with Taylor.  They got these super cute backpacks from their Mimi for the summer.  

Then we came home and finished getting our garden ready.  Considering what we had to start with, I think Tim did a great job.  I can't wait to plant some fruits and vegetables this weekend!

Now that James table has sand in it too, he enjoys grabbing fist fulls of sand and throwing it on the ground.

7 comments:

The O'Reillys said...

Love the backpacks 100%. I'm also jealous of your garden, it looks really good!

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Garden looks great! I think I ordered the same sand table, it should be here any day now! We've missed you guys.

Grampa Jim said...

The garden looks great. That's a lot of work!

Jenny said...

I am jealous of your garden- I want one! Why does Jamsey look hungover in those outside pics? And please don't fill those backpacks up- Jamsey and Taylor would be like beached turtles!

Tonia said...

Great Garden!! I would love one but our back yard doesn't get any sun and I'm pretty sure all the critters would eat everything : ( 14 days and counting...I plan on spending a majority of my summer at water world with the Haylie and the twins if you are looking for some entertainment!!

The Icklers said...

Too cute! I love those backpacks! The garden looks great -- how about you make me some homemade salsa after your first harvest?

Tonia said...

Ok - so these water and sand tables have got my attention...is there a difference between the green and tan ones? Step 2 has them for $80 and amazon for $300. Yikes! I'm thinking b-day present for the twins.