His long locks sticking out of that hat are SO cute!
If by cute, you mean totally white trash, then I agree.
Nice farmer's tan, James.
James' farmers tan has nothing on Z's! She did not inherit my skin and has totally brown legs, feet, and arms. I heart Jamsey's cloth diaper+shoes+hat nude-fest.
Klassy with a capital "K" -- I can't judge though, I have a pic of Addi in the backyard mostly naked with one hand down the front of her cloth dipe!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
His long locks sticking out of that hat are SO cute!
If by cute, you mean totally white trash, then I agree.
Nice farmer's tan, James.
James' farmers tan has nothing on Z's! She did not inherit my skin and has totally brown legs, feet, and arms. I heart Jamsey's cloth diaper+shoes+hat nude-fest.
Klassy with a capital "K" -- I can't judge though, I have a pic of Addi in the backyard mostly naked with one hand down the front of her cloth dipe!
Post a Comment