Monday, January 26, 2009

We are ready for February!

I know it isn't February yet, but I figured out how to make a banner for the blog-so we are starting February early in the blogosphere. I am still majorly depressed by James' haircut, but hopefully it will grow on me. We are having a slow snowy day at home-music class and lunch with friends was cancelled because of the weather. James spent the morning running around in a diaper banging on a cake pan with a plastic spoon, and I spent nap time making his festive February blog banner. Happy early February!

7 comments:

The O'Reillys said...

I am sooo impressed by the new banner - I love it!! I know you are feeling bummed about his hair, but it looks so cute! He is absolutely adorable, you don't need to be worried!

Anonymous said...

That banner is ridiculously cute!!! I think his hair is adorable!

Jenny said...

I like your banner! Yay for changing banners! Ian does ours seasonally rather than monthly, but I think we're soon due for a new one too.

Grampa Jim said...

Great photo. The red lollypop in a BW photo - is that a homage to Shindler's List? Or that B&W photo that I took of you in Yellow Stone Park with the strawberry ice cream cone?

Nate and Matt said...

Katy I LOVE your banner! Cheer up James looks soooo cute with his new hair cut!

Brynne said...

Hey KT check out perezhilton.com. There are pictures of Brangelina's twins and I swear Knox looks just like Jamesy did when he was that old!! Who knew you and Tim could make babies as beautiful and Brad and Ange?! And seriously, don't worry about the haircut... its really cute!

jodi said...

I love the banner. And if James' hair is anything like Ben's it will grow back in no time.