Monday, February 2, 2009

Random Update

We went to Portland last week, and there are a few pictures I will post later when I get them on the computer.  So until then, here are some pictures from last week before we left.  James enjoying the snow.
And wondering how the heck to walk in the too-big snow boots we borrowed from Taylor.
The latest sign James has invented is for phone.  If he had his way, he would be playing with a phone every waking hour.  He loves to pretend to talk and then hand the phone to you so you can talk.  

The day we left for Portland, James went and got Jax's leash and wanted to put it on him.  I obliged, but Jax had no interest in being walked.  James was getting very frustrated that the schnoodle would not walk for him and was pointing at him wildly and yelling at him (I assume telling him to get off his fat butt and walk-but Jax did not listen, that or he does not understand baby-talk).


4 comments:

diana said...

James, I'm sorry Jax is so uncooperative - Darby would go for a walk with you - any time, anywhere!

Grampa Jim said...

Those are hilarious photos. I love James looking at his gynormous feet in the snow.

Kara said...

That is so funny that Jax will just sit there when a leash is present -- my dogs go crazy when I just open the leash drawer. James is too cute!

Erin Sungy said...

Love the pics, and once again they totally remind me of Alec who I have to hide my cell phone from on a regular basis b/c he makes annonymous phone calls and who gets Brody's leash out of the drawer every day and chases him around with it. Brody is not as calm about the whole ordeal as it appears Jax is.