Today marks James' first experience with crayons that did not involve eating them. He liked putting them in and out of the box better than coloring, but each time he made a mark on the paper, he would point to it and squeal.
Congrats to James on coloring - I guess the crayons were a hit. I have a complex that the "Fun w/ Grandma" post disappeared... I didn't think my hair looked that bad!
I just noticed that mom...weird. Although when you click on it to the right, it is still there. Hmmmm, the mysteries of blogger. I don't think it has ever done that before!
7 comments:
Adorable! Did you squeal in delight everytime he made a mark as well?
Awesome! I can't wait until Z is more able to do some artwork. I love your office- it looks so cute.
Congrats to James on coloring - I guess the crayons were a hit. I have a complex that the "Fun w/ Grandma" post disappeared... I didn't think my hair looked that bad!
I just noticed that mom...weird. Although when you click on it to the right, it is still there. Hmmmm, the mysteries of blogger. I don't think it has ever done that before!
James will you draw me a picture for my room? Love miss taylor kate
Happy Birthday Katy!
That is so cute! I love how satisfied he looks with himself -- and he should.
Post a Comment