Today it was ridiculously warm out, so we joined Anne, Baby George, Anne's sister-in-law Kelly, and her triplets at the zoo for free day. James liked seeing all of the animals a lot on this visit. He would wave hello to them, say "bye-bye" when we left them, and sign for "more" after we would walk away. Here are James and George ready to see some animals.

Clearly, the prospect of seeing some animals is pretty exciting.

Having a snack in front of the camels.

James with Anne, Kelly, George, Ryan, Caitlin, and Madison. I sure admire Kelly, she has to put up with every other person she walks by asking if the babies are triplets (you would think the triple stroller would be a dead give away)!

Here is James waving hello to the penguins. Is that cute or what?
3 comments:
We had so much fun today, I loved seeing James so excited around the animals. I love the picture of James in front of the sign - so thrilled. Talk to you soon!
I love James waving at the animals! Soon he will be talking to them like Addi does -- they can talk in books and on Curious George, so why not in real life, right?
I like the 2nd picture the best. He better be more excited to see me than he was to see the zoo.
Post a Comment