James' BFF stayed with us for 2 nights this week. James was a happy camper to see his Grampa Jim again so soon after Chirstmas. He wanted nothing to do with me or Tim at night, it was Grampa or nothing.

James is still 100% obsessed with dogs of all varieties, expecially his senor schnoodle.

James' favorite book is a book about Dogs (of course) and he likes to give the dogs in the book kisses. He has learned the difference between cats and dogs now and will make the appropriate sign for both animals when he sees them.

James was extra adorable and happy today. Here he is after dinner dancing to Rihanna.

Jazz hands!

He thought that standing in this tub and popping up and down to play a self-initiated game of peek-a-boo with us was about the greatest thing ever. Everytime he would pop up and see us, he would shriek in delight.

Enjoying his yummy lunch. His new favorite-either hummus and avocado, or cream cheese and banana sandwiches.
4 comments:
Cute Jamsey! Looks like he's over his disgusting cold. I heart the jazz hands.
Glad he's feeling better - looks like he was having a good time. I'll bring my own lunch next time I visit with him - I wouldn't be happy with either avocado or bananas!
Love the pics in the green and brown shirt - he is so stinkin cute! Alec wants to play soon and have a walk off!!
I love the random cuteness!
Post a Comment