On Friday we went to the WOW Children's Museum in Lafayette with Erin and Alec. We had never been before, and it was awesome. It is totally aimed at toddlers (I can't believe James can be considered a toddler now that he is walking!) and James and Alec had a lot of fun running around and exploring everything. A quick disclaimer: James is permanently crusty and bedraggled looking 99% of the time now that it is winter, and he has a permanent runny nose. Despite my best efforts, he ends up looking like a homeless child by the end of each day, so excuse his appearance in the majority of these pictures. Here he is in the wind tunnel room where they could let beach balls and scarves (and James' long golden locks) fly around.
5 comments:
I love my crusty nephew! And I also love WOW- I used to take my nanny charges there all the time.
I'm sorry James has a cold again - don't worry about the crustiness - all little kids look like that. And he doesn't look homeless!
Don't worry, Addi constantly looks homeless too -- maybe it's those blonde kids. I think they look cuter all scruffy and crusty anyway : )
He looks just like Jenny in the last picture.
Can we talk briefly about how much we love the static hair? Seriously James - you are the man. We had so much fun - see you guys soon! p.s. - Alec was a champ on the planes - unbelievable!
Post a Comment