Sunday, January 11, 2009

James likes to party!

Last night we went to Arvada to hang out with Holland, Kris, and Riley. Riley and James had fun showing off their new skills of crawling and walking to each other, and playing with all of Riley's new toys. For James, none of the toys could trump an empty beer bottle for fun though. Nothing screams klassy more than a baby wearing only a diaper and sucking on an empty beer bottle. James really knows how to impress the ladies.
Before the party got so crazy, James actually looked fairly respectable.
The past few times we have been over to the Nelson's house, James has thought that their cat was a dog, and would do the sign for dog when he saw it. This time, he realized that it was in fact a cat, and showed off his newest sign to everyone. He is doing the sign in this picture, although like all of James' signs, it is his own special hybrid of the actual sign.

8 comments:

The Icklers said...

Even the WT version of James is flippin' cute! Too bad it would be totally politically incorrect for him to be in ads for Coors -- your dreams of stage motherhood will have to wait.

Jenny said...

That is hilarious!! I love his little chicken leg dance with the bottle.

Erin Sungy said...

Love it. And so glad I am not the only one with a one year old that loves to throw back a few empty beer bottles. And to James credit, I also thought the Nelson pet was a dog when we first met.

Little Miss Nelson said...

Riley's future boyfriend at his finest...James definitely brings the party! I too am very impressed with his skills in decerning a cat from a dog when it comes to Bella who has definitely been mistaken for a dog on several occasions. We had a great time with you guys!

diana said...

I gotta see a close up picture of this cat that is mistaken for a dog - I bet it wouldn't fool Darby!

Anonymous said...

Pffft!! That is 100% side-splitting hilarious. The chicken leg dance is the perfect representation.

Brynne said...

what happened to his pants?

Anonymous said...

oh James and the beer bottle is the best picture! So classy!