Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend in Denver

We had a great weekend that we spent in Denver. I had Kelly's shower to go to on Saturday and Tim had Ryan's bachelor party that night (their wedding is in 2 weeks!) and then we went to the Rockies game on Sunday. Kelsey was nice enough to let us invade her weekend and crash at her place-thanks Kelsey! We also got to see Anne and Sean who are getting ready to have a baby anyday now. Anne is the cutest pregnant person ever, and I am SO, so excited to meet their baby soon! Besides my friends, the thing I miss the most in Denver is Wash Park, so we had to go for a walk around the park and take some pictures of James at the gardens, which are at their peak right now.

Jax and I both got haircuts on Saturday as well, so here we are showing off our new looks.
The whole Nichols' gang went to the game on Sunday. The weather was perfect, and James got a chance to wear his Rockies uniform that Grandma Katie bought for him this summer.


James didn't make it on the jumbo-tron this time, but Taylor did right after we left! Maybe next time....

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I love your haircut and I love Jamsey's hat! But I thought you said I was the cutest pregnant person ever?! ;) Guess I have to cede the title to Anne.

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

cute pictures, and great haircut! ..and wasn't I the cutest?!? Just kidding, I've seen Anne's blog, she is pretty cute. Glad you had a good weekend, the whole Abote house has a cold, so I'm thinking next week for our get together w/ Erin would be better. I'll call you.

The O'Reillys said...

Thanks for the compliment, Katy! James' Rockies uniform is way too cute, I love it! I'm so glad you had such a fun weekend down here and I'm glad you stopped by (next time I plan to see you in the hospital!)

Brynne said...

Love your hair! Miss you guys so much, and I'm so glad we got to spend some time with you. Also, we got the change of address card, and it is so cute. It is bulletin board worthy in the new condo for sure.

diana said...

Glad you had such a nice weekend. Sorry we missed your call - we were having an open house. And no, the house hasn't sold yet - darn it!

Anonymous said...

Your haircut is refreshing, I love it! James could be a regular newsboy in that cute cap.

Jill said...

Love the hat. He is too cute.