Monday, September 1, 2008

Our New House

We are just about fully settled into our new house. We love it, and also really like our neighborhood.
The living room:

Our room:
James room (new addition-curtains since I last posted pics of his room):
Kitchen:

Basement/Family Room:And what fun is a post with out pictures of James? Here he is with his favorite new toys, his tunnel and sqaushy ball. (Tim thinks he likes the ball so much because it looks like it is covered in nipples)And the guestroom, so anyone who wants to hang out in Longmont has a place to stay!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, everything looks great! I love all the new furniture and everything. What did you cut up to make the curtain tiebacks in Jamsey's room?

Tonia said...

Loved seeing your new house, thanks for hosting! I have a picture of Kona coming out of a tunnel just like the one you have of James : ) I'll have to try to get it up on my blog.

Jill said...

Your house looks great! You seem to have done so much is such a short amount of time. Maybe one day we will come and visit and the boys can keep each other up all night instead of us:)