James will now clap on command. Well unless we are at music class and clapping is actually an appropriate thing to do. Then he just sucks on his finger and looks at me like I am crazy when I ask him to clap. And he loves it when we say, "Yay, James!" It makes him clap even more! This morning when he woke up and saw Tim he started clapping. How cute is that?
5 comments:
Yay James! I love it! I think he's applauding himself for being so cute.
Pretty darn cute! Thanks for filming it.
Best thing I've seen all day.
Thanks for the happy feeling, caused by watching him clap.
So sweet! Addi and I watched together and she said,"let's go baby James house." I guess she has to see it in person : )
The cutie gets more so all the time. And talented too.
GGPat
Post a Comment