

Cute James story: On Friday, we went upstairs to play and to wait for Tim to get home from work. We do this everyday at about the same time. After playing for about 5 minutes, James said, "Dadadadada," and crawled over to the door and sat with his little face pressed against the glass. He did this until Tim got home. Now this could be purely random, especially since I am not 100% sure that he is saying dada and mama with meaning yet, but it still made me smile, and it made Tim's day to come home to James and Jax waiting at the door for him. And I do think that James has some kind of crazy accurate internal clock. He always wakes up at even times, like exactly 3:00 or 4:00. Maybe he is a genius afterall :-)
5 comments:
Very sweet! I love it when Ian and Zephyr are waiting in the front yard for me when I come home from work!
Very cute!
That is so adorable! Love all the photos you #1 blogger!
I bet that melts Tim's heart every time : )
Tim, welcome to the club!
A real "dad" milestone.
Post a Comment